Audit & Accounts Senior 1169/4
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior looking for a new opportunity? I have fantastic position available to work for one of the UK’s top 20 Accountancy firms based in the heart of Bournemouth. Maybe you are in a position which does not offer opportunity to progress or you would like to further your career.
Not only does this firm offer progression and training, the business also have a fantastic company visions and values along with team culture to which they really look after their staff.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm
Salary: £32000.00 to £38000.00pa
Essential: ACA/ACCA/AAT qualified (or qualified by experience)
- Accounts Senior who will be responsible for a broad range of clients, including partnerships, trusts, sole traders and companies covering various activities, such as manufacturing, property development and consultancy services.
- Preparation and review of management and financial accounts
- Preparation and review of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of client accounting records
- Assisting managers with looking after a large portfolio of accounts and bookkeeping clients
- Training and support to others in the office
- Knowledge of Sage, Key Prime, Farmplan as well as CCH AP would be advantageous.
If this position is of interest and you would like to know more please do click apply to which I will be going through the ad-response within 48 hours and selecting candidates who have relevant experience working in an accountancy firm.