Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Manager
Winchester – 1103/1
Our client is a young and dynamic company having only been established a few years ago. We are delighted to work with them through their journey of continued growth and success.
Having recently added to the Senior level of their team they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Manager.
• Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying background
• Technically capable, must be at a level where you can run your own projects
• EA and/or QS experience as a PQS / Building Surveyor
• Sound knowledge of the entire development process, not just QS activities – this is important as our client effectively co-ordinates and manages Consultant teams and developments
• They would also consider a Building Surveyor so long as they are competent in running a project from a CA/EA point of view.
Our client has a strong pipeline of work covering the areas of Bournemouth/Southampton and London and the M3 corridor.
The salary will be commensurate with experience and if you are able to bring to the company contacts which result in growth then this will be rewarded.
For immediate interviews for the position of Assistant Surveyor or Project Surveyor please contact us on 01202 530770 or email in your CV.