PERMANENT POSITION 5/276 Admin Assistant, Hampton
Are you an experienced Admin Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
If so I have a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced busy environment supporting the administrator.
What does the company do? They are a leading UK care home however experience working in Care is not required but a desirable.
Hours: Monday to Sunday 9:30am to 7pm
Start: ASAP but flexible on notice for the right candidate.
Admin Assistant – Hampton
The Admin Assistant will be required to work 40 hours per week in our home in Hampton covering 09.00 – 19.00 Monday – Sunday on a rota basis.
You will be proficient in using Microsoft Outlook and Excel and will have a strong organisational approach to work using a methodical approach, whilst maintaining attention to detail. Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience of working in an administration role in a busy environment and used to multi-tasking and prioritisation.
You must be confident and have strong communication skills both oral and written, along with excellent interpersonal skills to deal with residents, visitors to the home, staff and the support office. Conducting yourself in a professional manner is essential as you are generally the first point of contact both over the phone and face to face, therefore you are the representative of the home and setting the first impression.
• You will be one of the first points of contact within the home and therefore will be welcoming visitors to the home and any potential residents.
• You will assist in ensuring all resident details and funding details are kept up to date and liaising with the relevant parties.
• Assist the Registered Manager to control business priorities through planning and checking on tasks and targets including NMC Pin Numbers etc.
• Attend to daily correspondence and all other administration within the home which will range from scanning and photocopying to creating letters and spreadsheet along with mail merges
• Assist in marketing the home including preparing mailshots to contacts in the community.
In return, we will offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Full Induction Training
• Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
• Industry Recognised Training (including NVQ Levels 2 & 3)
• Progression Opportunities
• Subsidised meals, dependent on number of hours worked
• Comfortable Staff Rooms
For immediate interviews in Hampton please apply soonest.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.