Permanent position – Ref: 5/264
£23k – £26k p/a (DOE)
We are working with a very well established healthcare client who have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their busy team based in Bournemouth.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring all transactions posted to Sage 200 accurately and promptly, and responsible for the maintenance of supporting control accounts and summaries and for the reconciliations of multiple bank accounts.
The key duties of the Account Manager will be:
* Day to day management of the accounting process;
* Book keeping and preparing accurate accounts;
* Preparation of monthly accounts;
* Ensure all systems reconcile;
* Invoicing and credit control;
* Balance sheet reconciliations;
* Monitoring cash flows.
The successful Account Manager will Be:
* Experienced working within a finance team, within the healthcare sector is desirable;
* Experienced with Sage 200;
* Excellent Excel skills;
* Excellent analytical skills.
There maybe some travel to alternative sites, therefore a drivers licence and own vehicle is essential.
Company benefits are:
* Excellent progression opportunities;
* 33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays);
* competitive SalaryLife Assurance;
* Discounts at Major High Street Retailers.
Apply now to be considered.