PERMANENT POSITION – 648/6
Are you an experience Retail FMCG Account Manager with 3/4 years’ experience? Due to business expansion I fantastic opportunity to join a business which not only offers career progression and coaching to ensure you succeed within the business and team. The main element of this position is to develop all existing accounts and looking for new business to add to prestigious portfolio and traveling to retailers H/O across the UK along with occasional International travel to the other offices.
You must need experience of presenting and selling to buyers and dealing with FMCG retail business and leading super market chains. If you are an ambitious individual who is able to churn through work and build relationships then I have your next career move.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £30000.00 to £40000.00
Essential: Full driving licence and car.
Working independently alongside a pre-set sales strategy to achieve account specific budgets.
Medium to large account responsibility (depending on experience and skillset). Supporting Head of Commercial in senior/strategic meetings, work with wider teams on NPD (product/technical) to achieve sales plan.
Formulate customer specific sales plan/strategy, in-line with accountable budget, ensure costings are pre-checked and spec, packaging and recommended retail prices are correct.
- Prepare for meetings and ensure samples, costs, designs, presentations, proposals are ready. Keep JBP up to date and review weekly against budget.
- Organise and manage regular customer meetings (building relationships with buyer and or senior buyer) to discuss account P&L, pull cross functional teams into key meetings to ensure all aligned.
- Understand customer KPIs, targets and review performance, with knowledge and proposals to reach category standards.
- Identify commercial opportunities in current product base.
- Accountable for all stock held, ensure weeks cover is covered in cost sheet and within allowed amount, officially communicate stock holding to customers and ensure all aligned with clearance plan.
- Complete market review to be done with SWOT highlighted and ‘how’ opportunities will be achieved.
- Be prepared to coach and train in the functional competencies more junior members of the team.
- Live by the values of the business at all times.
I am very keen to speak with and send over candidates who have an FMCG Account Manager background within retail. Please do click apply and if you have any further questions please call and ask for Zoe at Real Recruitment Solutions
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.