Permanent position – Ref: 1164 / 1
2nd Line Support Technician
£24k to £27k p/a (DOE)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced 2nd Line Support Technician specialising in Wi-Fi to join our busy Bournemouth based client.
The role of a 2nd Line Support Technician will involve remote support as well as installations.
Key duties will included:
* Technical response to sales enquiries;
* Configuring client equipment;
* After sales remote support.
The ideal 2nd Line Support Technician will:
* Be currently working within a similar role:
* Have experience installing Wi-Fi in public places and events as well as on-site in restaurants and hotels;
* Have knowledge of Mikrotik routers and Ubiquiti wireless boxes, however this isn’t essential;
* Have a full clean drivers licence (and be over the age of 25 due to insurance purposes).
* Company vehicle;
* Excellent progression opportunities;
* Being part of a progressive company with excellent future prospects;
* Central location.
To be considered for the position of a 2nd Line Support Technician, apply now.