PERMANENT POSITION – 14/5
Care Assistant, Days or Nights
Hourly Rate: £8.20 – £10.13 DOE
Staff Accommodation Available (For female applicants)
Want to enjoy your work every day with an employer that really stands out from the crowd?
Do you want a career, not just a job?
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the Care Assistant that our client is looking for.
Our client owns a family run Residential home located in Bransgore on the edge of the New Forest. They have inspirational leaders who support everyone in the team to develop their careers.
Their staff enjoy their work and find their roles both fulfilling and challenging whilst providing excellent care to residents. With 21 Service users and a lot of highly trained staff in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Dementia Care.
The contract is for 36 hours with overtime available. You will need experience in Dementia and in turn you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as a great range of benefits.
* Supporting service users to lead as full a life as possible
* Recognizing the emotional, physical, medical and social needs of the service user
* Required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
* NVQ level 2 or 3 but not desired
* Medication aware/trained
* Basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act
* Basic understanding of Infection Control
* Dementia Awareness
* Staff Accommodation
* DBS check
* Your training will be paid for
* Your uniform will be supplied free of charge
* Various bonus schemes
* Employer Contribution to pension
If you are interested in this Care Assistant position, please apply