PERMANENT POSITION – 1275/33
Senior Care Assistant, Days & Nights- New Milton
£9 per hour
Want to enjoy your work every day with an employer that really stands out from the crowd?
Do you want a career, not just a job?
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the Senior Care Assistant that our client is looking for.
Our client owns a small group of Nursing and Residential homes and they have inspirational leaders who support everyone on the team to develop their careers still further within the group.
Their staff enjoy their work and find their roles both fulfilling and challenging whilst providing excellent care to residents.
Apply your care knowledge and experience, and in turn you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as a great range of benefits.
* Supporting service users to lead as full a life as possible
* Recognizing the emotional, physical, medical and social needs of the service user
* Required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
* Must hold a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
* Must be medication trained
* Your DBS will be paid for
* Your training will be paid for
* Your uniform will be supplied free of charge
* You will be entitled to free meals
* Various bonus schemes
* Paid breaks
* Employer Contribution to pension
Experience needed: 1 year